Wow , along time has passed again!

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well time has gone by fast again! Somedays I wonder is that a good thing or not? Seems like yesterday was July and now we are already heading towards the end of August.

Alot has been going on , My son and his family came up for 5 days and we put up a privacy fence and a deck. It looks great. Hubby is now finishing the front entrance gate and then the whole thing is completed. I went out and bought some nice stuff for in the gazabo which looks great! We like to sit there and visit with company, nice to get outta the house.

Been busy with Myra, She's great to work for. They are planning a trip this winter somewhere south and want me to go along. I would get paid for watching her while her hubby gets out and does the things he wants to do , golf etc.

Been hot out, I don't mind that though cause we have central air inside. I also love hot weather and enjoy it outside , Leah on the other hand thinks that walking should be done later in the evening , due to her black fur .....I don't blame her!

Well I blogged now, I"m sure that's going to make at least one person happy and SHE know's who SHE is !! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 20, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Yes, thanks for blogging! I cant wait to see pics of your fence and deck posted on here. I will check back tomorrow

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP