Busy few days!

>> Friday, September 5, 2008



Glad its Monday!!! Most would say they hate Mondays. It's been crazy for me the past few days. Dad fell and then went into Steinbach hospital. So I booted home to see if things were going to be OK. Spent time with mom, stayed at her house while I was home.

Had time to fit in a evening supper with my son and his family. Jolene made a awesome meal. Played with the kids for abit. I had taken Nevada to see her great grandpa earlier to the hospital and she got to spend some time with her great grandma also. Then I took her to visit her cuz Julia and they had some fun playing with toys.

Friday finally came and I spent sometime with dad at the hospital, I didn't want to leave so fast but I needed to get back to Dauphin to be at a wedding rehearsal in the evening, the ride home was interesting , Tornado watch .....just what I needed!!!!

I made it home safely, and to the church on time. Did what I had to do there and came home, my hubby took one look at me and said babe your eyes are bloodshot! I went to sleep shortly after , and wow was I out cold!! I didn't hear hubby come to bed later ,I was dead tired!

Saturday I got up , got ready and headed over to where the bride was, It's like being a shadow for a day,it was a busy day but a fun day. To bad it rained , but we did what we had to and the couple had a awesome wedding day!!

Got home about 10:30 ish and well yup, this girl was toast, and went to sleep!

Sunday I went to the Mountain View church morning service , it was nice. Willard and Betty Thiessen from It's a New Day were there, he spoke abit. The afternoon was spent having a still much needed nap.

And here we are .........it's Monday .........whoooooooooohooooooooooooo!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP