Friday.......and I'm draggin!

>> Friday, January 18, 2008

I am so beat ! It's like I have to force myself to do things today. My head is pounding and really I haven't done anything today that would cause me to have a headache. My back is killing me , the tests I did in Winnipeg weren't easy and I sure found out how much I've hurt after that appointment. But no use complaining , It doesn't help , I still have to keep doing what I do daily or it won't get done. I did tackle some of the housework , so I don't feel totally useless. Upstairs is almost done.
Got to investigate the basement though, I don't spend much time down there anymore , a hour here or there that's it, but company is coming over tonight so I do have to see that rec room , I know it needs cleaning that's for sure.
Bill's cuz and his girlfriend are coming over tonight , they are fun kids and I'm glad they like visiting us old ppl .....lmao. They are going to a ski resort about a hour from our home. Their snow boards look cool!
I was thinking what should I make for supper and then thought , what the hell , they suggested on the phone going out for supper , so here I'm thinking what's the difference if I pay for groceries and slave in the kitchen , or say screw this and pay for us to dine out, so we are dining out!!
It won't be a late night , Leah was a sweetie and thought it would be a great time for playtime so she started to bark at 4 am and at 4:30 I got up. Let her outside and then down to the basement we went and played with her toys til about 5:30 or so , then I fell asleep on the couch, woke up after 6 am and put her back into the kennel and I went back to sleep . Bad enouh my client was up every two hours the night before when I worked a night shift but geez now the dog........I better sleep all night tonight, I work in the morning!
Well enough about my day , I have a basement to clean remember , so off I go to see what kinda damage is done down there.......chow all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP