Was a good day today......Smiles!

>> Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wow started my day by sleeping in! Yup was lights out til after 10 am now how sweet is that! Then I bundled up and walked up town to get the truck, do some running around , went for coffee, ran around some more. Came home , fought with my kitchen sink cause the water has been trickling out of it and I was getting worried that the pipe was going to freeze, I don't know what I did but it worked , water is running well now, so guess what???? The dishwasher was put to work!
I ran into Paster Scott uptown , I wanted to get in touch with him and glad I did , I have some meat in my freezer I need to give away and I really wanted it to go to someone in need. He told me about a single mom who's dealing with alot and had three children, I said perfect but does she own a freezer cause I have more than what can be kept in a fridge freezer, He said not to worry , if need be he was sure someone in the church could help out with storing it for her, so yup cleaning out the freezer will be tomorrow's task.
I'm so glad its going to someone who needs it, I don't need to meet this lady , cause it's not what is important I just want her to have a easier time feeding her babies. I was told she had surgery on her neck , I"m sure that was stressful and painful on its own, and plus taking care of her children hasn't been easy , so I do hope this does help her out abit. We who have it good in life should go and help those that are in hard times , I do believe that and I do feel good about helping where and when I can.
This evening I will be having a quiet evening at home, my hubby has bowling and I'll enjoy a quiet house. Been cleaning so its not so crazy tomorrow , but then again I just got a call and the truck is getting serviced tomorrow morning so I can' t go anywhere anyways......its all good. So all in all it was a great day!!!
Who know's what tomorrow will bring , thats the good thing about living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP