January is almost over, did it go fast!

>> Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm so happy that this month has been flying by fast! I don't care much for winter and so I"m waiting for spring and summer , Then I spend alot of time walking, cause is cheap and takes up alot of time. So I"ll head out for a walk and sometimes its like 4 hours or so later I'll land up back at home. Ohhhhh yeah I miss those days !

I can't stand this constant being inside! Evenings are the hardest part of my days! Some days I'm so tired of waiting for the evening to be over that I just say forget this .....I"m going to bed and Yup I"m gone to sleep , its only 8 pm!!! The days are to be longer now so that's a sign that I'll make it Thu ..........grrrrrr the winter!

Tonight I start work at 5 pm, this is a good thing, We are going out so that will take care of the evening , then when we get back we will have a wine cooler and then I"ll fight to stay up til midnight , cause my client watches TV that long..... and then yes ....we will finally get to go t sleep, I"m hoping she lets me sleep this time ,and then will come the morning and I'll do the things I need to do with her Thu out that day , and by 5 pm my work shift will be over and I'll come home.

Once I get home I"ll wipe out my freezer that's empty and get it ready for fresh meat that I have coming soon. Yup that's so good. I gave the other meat away to a family in need so I got that big task all done. Update!!! I finished wiping out the freezer , so that is now done too!!

Well I should get outta here now , I have some laundry to do here , I want to pack my over night bag and my bedding that will stay at her house. I need to do the dishes before I can leave and well ......looks around the house the rest will have to wait.

Hope you all have a great day ! I am!!.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 25, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

That is a long workshift you are having. I am glad you had a good day though. Talk to you soon!

Lena January 26, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Thanks for your comment and compliment! I only caught it now- the reason for the late reply. Yeah I definitely don't do the same kind of photography you do. I can't handle weddings- that takes a special breed :) I did one wedding and that was definiely enough for me. I prefer doing only studio photography- I enjoy that. You pics look good to BTW!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP