Unreal kinda day.

>> Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well last night my workday started at 5 pm with my client , we had a busy evening and then finally got her to go to sleep about midnight. It was a long night , she gets up at least 3 or more times a night, So come morning I think I was more tired than before I went to sleep.

The day shift did go fast , so that was a good thing, then during the hour or so between running back to her I went to visit afew sick ppl who are in the hospital , then I walked over to the Personal Care and visited one who lives there, then off I went back to my Client to finish my shift with her.

Came home at 5ish, was told that one of my best friends hubby had passed away this morning, It was like ok , now someone just sucked the last breath outta me!! I was so drained and now I was upset , so off to the bedroom I went and ,I feel asleep, About 2 hours later I woke up. Grabbed a shower , and finally had no choice but to make something to eat cause I was starting to get a big headache so yup at 9 pm we had supper.

Now it's almost 11 pm , I think I"ll just crash on the couch , until the house can become quiet and dark, then I'm sure I'll sleep , oh not to be awakened would be a nice thing tonight.

I called my friend who's hubby passed away, we chatted abit , oh she's so going to be lonely, right now she has to keep her head up and get thru his funeral and the many things to think about and get ready for. I'm hoping to make it out for the funeral but not sure due to my work shifts and I can't get any off due to my boss being away in the states. We will see what happens and when the funeral will be , but she know's I'm thinking of her deeply.

Well , my brain hurts, my eyes burn , and I'm so numb. So I"m outta here !

Be grateful for what your given , cause tomorrow it could be gone , now isn't that the truth huh? ...........night all !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP