Like the song goes "Thank God for Kids!"

>> Monday, January 14, 2008







You know sometimes when I think I"ve just had enough , and ready to cave a child can bring you right back to the mood your to be in , not a sad one! Im so grateful for my Grand daughters they pick me up when they don't even know that they have!! My Grandson Brayden is the cutest thing! Nevada is always telling me she love's me , and I always remind her , Nevada one day when you tell me that you hate your mommy, I'll tell you nooooo you love your mommy forever, just like you love me!!! Living with a child that doesn't care for you is the most unreal pain a parent can bear, I hope you don't have to go thru that!

On the kids note though , on my last trip out , I had the joy of taking Nevada to her school daycare class where I surprised my other grand daughter when I walked into the room! Jaida just kinda stood there looking at me! LOL Then came and gave me my hug!
They both love their day school, and its nice to see them playing and learning alongside other kids.

So on that note I'm posting some pic's of my angels , that do more for me than they even know.Here are my angels , they are just the cutest!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 14, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Those are great pictures! I hope you have a really great day. Love you!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP