Sunday, I finally got up!!

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yup , Rolled over , looked at the clock by the bed and went , wow almost 10 am , time to drag this body outta bed!!!! So that's what I did. Went online to do the important things like check mail, see how cold it will be out today, read Jody's blog, you know the important stuff.

I finally grabbed a shower , put on the face , lol . Actually used a blow dryer on my hair which I admit I don't use often. Oh course I threw on the sweats , cause I live in them!!! So now I'm looking human.

Planning on going up town this afternoon to kill few hours of this day, It's what people do around here in Dauphin to humor themselves, due to you meet people , sit and have coffee with them and then go home. Sometimes I have to admit the older people have funnier topics to listen to. I get a kick outta some of them.

Looks cold out , but sunny so that makes for a good day I guess, Leah is sitting her eating her bone treats and well I think Meitz has found a spot to pass out again , she's a old cat and likes it that way.

You all have a great day ,since wow half of it is almost over and afternoon is arriving !

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

I hope your Sunday turns out well and you meet some interesting people to talk to. I'm going to bake some tripple berry struzzle muffins now and tomorrow I hope to bake buns! Have a great night!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP