OOppsss Its Saturday ...............thank god for the readers of the world to let me know!!

>> Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well here we are again , another week came and went by ! Today I know I should be cleaning up the house, looking around and yup it does need a good cleaning. Sometimes I tell myself I'm going to hire a maid , but then I think nope tried that once , I cleaned before she showed up!!!! So that doesn't do anything for me , So Maid I shall become !

I love this new site , it does have somethings to get used to , It's like change, why do we hate change???? Don't you find people do? They get so stuck in the same thing that once change is thrown into it , they become totally lost! Oh man have I been LOST!!!!!! LOL

Like when I used to work in a grocery store , know how to tick off old people???? CHANGE the store around !!! Yup that will do it! They get very upset. Do they think it was my idea to put them into such a state of confusion??? Think about it ........heck I was just as confused!!!

Oh well that's my brain picking thought of the day.........oh I'm not saying I'll have others , especially the way mine works ....but heck its cheap free humor!

So until then .................clean queen I shall become!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

I told you I would read your blogs more now...I love it! Did you get all your cleaning done miss maid?

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP