Today is the first day of my thoughts on this site!

>> Friday, January 11, 2008

Well , a new beginning, 2008 ! So how does one start? Been a busy first 11 days , worked , went home , had the dog fixed ( she's not happy about that!) I am!!

I worked on this website all afternoon with my neice and her friend, kept me busy! Now its almost 8 pm , not much happening so I'm sure I'll be asleep soon , tomorrow is another day.

Going to be putting in alot of work hours with my client who's in a wheelchair, her hubby is leaving town to go down south for 2 weeks , great pay!!! Get that new fridge and stove maybe?? we will see.

Don't really have anything else to add , but never fear sometimes I get a really crazy topic in my head and I run with it ........hahahhaa so we'll see!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Favorite auntie, I love the new blog and I am glad that I could help you get it set up. It is so much more fun to read, I will be checking it out everyday now, probably more than once..LOL! Love you!

ChrisWannaBeItalian January 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Good way to kick off 2008.Looking forward to hearing some more good stuff.

CrystalWilliams January 11, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Hey - you got a blog!! AWESOME:) Mine is not on blogger, but you can check it out at http://chrys.biz:)

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP