Happy Mom's Day !!

>> Sunday, May 11, 2008

To all the Mom's I hope your day was special. Mine started off wonderful, my son called me when I was starting my shift at work this morning, I had a nice chat with him, my grandchild and his wife. It just made my day!!!! Thanks Son!

I had a good day working, Hubby treated me to a nice Motorbike ride around town and Dinner out.......Talk about feeling totally special! Thanks Babe!

Tomorrow I need to do some banking and running around town. I think its going to rain which I really was hoping not , cause I'd love to take my pup Leah for a walk, she's been home for a week while I've been fighting a terrible cold.

I'm putting in alot of weekends lately at work. Next weekend will be my forth in a row. I don't really mind, keeps me busy and outta trouble.My client really likes hanging out with me, and we do have alot of fun.

I'm working on doing afew more things to keep me busy, I'm going to have some fun with Leah , taking her to what is called Flyball, its a evening of training your dog to do jumps and stuff and I think we will have alot of fun......lol

I'm also going to donate my time to work with the safe grad committee to keep our teens safe when celebrating ending all the years of studying. I am glad to take part even though I only know afew of the graduates in our city. I did this when my own children graduated and so I do feel its very important. Yes it will be a very late night and I will be working with my client the next day, wonder how that will go?? I did warn them so they will understand my tiredness.

My client and I attend monthly anerysm meetings and they are quite intresting. I have met and have become friends with people with brain injuries of all degree's, One of the fun raisers that we are planning is a huge garage sale to raise money for our cause. It will be a fun day and I'm looking forward to helping. So with all these new little projects I think I'll become quite busy.

Well that's enough for now I'm tired, been a busy week and with this cold not a easy one. Take care ......call you mom.....and have a great day!!

1 comments:

Unknown May 27, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

I haven't read your blog in a while, its been so busy. It was nice to talk to you on the phone today.

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP