Rough Night!

>> Friday, May 9, 2008

Well it was another long night, can't seem to get over this cold. I tried to go to sleep at a decent hour, got outta bed went downstairs and coughed til midnight. Then I went back to sleep, I was sooooooooooooooo tired. Got up around 4:30 am and stayed up at til 7 am. I was so tried I went back to bed and slept til noon.

I thought I was on my last weekend shift after doing afew in a row, but now I"m doing more. I guess its ok, I will have a pretty good paycheck..whooohooo!! I enjoy working with my client, we went swimming for the first time in years, she was very nervous but she did well. We took it easy, and I do believe after afew more times she will get used to it.It was alot for her, I'm so proud of her!!

I was going to go to walk in clinic today, but not up to sitting in the waiting line. I'm not sure if I am fighting something more than a cold, but I think I'll hold off til Monday and if its still bad I'll go in and see a doctor. I'll try to take it abit easy at work this weekend. I think I'll have a short day on Sunday due to Mother's Day. Her son's are coming home to see her.

I will call my mom and wish her a nice day! They are almost packed up to make their move, It was hard on my mom cause she's almost lived in that house 40+ years!! They are looking forward to the move, and I'm happy about it. My dad isn't doing the greatest health wise again, this comes in spurts and I'm not sure how long this will go on before he gets his up days again.

Well, I'm going to go do abit of cleaning, Then maybe another nap.....so until later...chow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP