Been a week already?

>> Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well time sure does go by fast. I've spent the week so far fighting a terrible cold. Talk about coughing a lung out!!! OUCH!! I was to be in hospital today for afew hours of tests but due to this cold ....it got put off til the 21st of the month.

Today was the first day I kinda felt alive, still sneezing alot, probably will cough thru the night I'm sure.I"m going thru a sneezing fit right now and its not fun.I need to find some much needed energy , working tomorrow and it will be a busy day, ok already sneeze number 10 come on already!!!!!

The dog is now looking at me funny. Wonder what she would do if she sneezed 10 times??? good grief. Friday I'll have off and then I'm working another weekend, that will be my 3rd in a row and then I have afew off so that's cool.

Oh well , I guess I'll go cough up the other lung now...really when your home all week sick there really isn't any news to talk about cause I haven't been out to hear any. lol ......chow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP