May 1 st .........already!!

>> Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's hard to believe that we are in May already. The months just seem to fly by.It's nice to finally have nice weather. Leah and I have been doing our walks now and it feels great to be out there again.

The hospital called the other day, I have a appointment beginning of this month for some tests, They wanted me to know these tests will take about 1.5 hours or so.I hope they find what is bothering me so I can get the problem solved and move on.

Today was my Myra day, We had a great day and it went by fast. That is usually how it is though, she's very easy to work with and we have a blast.I'm very grateful for that job , they treat me great!!

Tonight Leah and I will be walking , Hubby has to bowl tonight,and due to working all day I haven't had her out yet today. She loves her walks. The wind would die down it would be even better , its a bit chilly but oh well at least there isn't snow on the ground.

Well that's all I really have to blog about , so until next time .......chow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP