Mixed feelings.

>> Friday, April 25, 2008

This week has been unreal,Some stuff I can't share with you, cause its personal and I'm afraid someone very dear to me will be hurt when they get a call saying they aren't invited to a special event, and my heart breaks for them cause they never did anything to deserve that kinda cruel treatment.

Afew days ago I had to make another hard choice, It was to put down my cat Meitz. It was hard to do, she's like almost 20 years old!! I miss her but know she won't have to suffer with problems anymore. She had a good life.

Today was a busy day,got up just after 5 am. Showered and then off to Portage and then Elie and the the Car auction place close to Winnipeg. It was a day of driving and Leah did very well both ways!! Got home, relaxed abit then I ran to Safeway to pick up something for my client, and went to drop it off in her freezer.

Went to a play tonight that the High School put on. Beauty and the Beast. They did a awesome job!!!It was 3 hours long. I enjoyed it. So did my client.
Walked home .......it was a nice evening for a walk.

Tomorrow I'll work with my client, then we will go for a walk in the afternoon. For supper I will be joining her and her hubby out for dinner. Then I'll be taking my client to a performane at the L.A Arts Centre. There is the Barbershopper's It's a singing group and they are to be Very GOOD.

So yes another very busy day. Sunday is with my client again for the day, maybe night also I"m not sure yet. Boss might be heading to Winnipeg on sunday. Guess I'll find out then if I"m moving in for 24 hours.

Well It's tme to vegg out now ........so night all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP