Today was a busy day!

>> Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well it was a busy day of baking! Yup baking! I whipped up alot of treats for the men's bowlng league final roll offs tonight! I'm happy to say I made alot and came home with empty trays, yup it was well recieved.

I met a woman who had a baby 18 days ago, tomorrow she will be calling me about doing some photo's of her little one. We plan to do alot of different shots and I"m looking forward to this....it will be alot of fun. She's a young mom who can't afford much so I don't mind doing this for a mom who's not that well off money wise.

I've got a very busy weekend coming up with my client. I will come help her out wends evening for abit......then thursday all day.......then friday we will go see a play done by the High school students .......then saturday I will work all day and will be taking her swimming for the first time since her anerysm 13 years ago....then in the evening we will be seeing a concert ...sunday I will be with her from 8:30 am til Monday 7:30 am and then back at 5 pm and stay with her another night til tuesday 7:30 am ......then I will get a break til thursday.

I'm glad I'm busy, I have been struggling with some issues that have really affected me healthwise ........I need to focus on not making myself sick.

Well that's enough for tonight, I 'll blog when I find a moment to come up for air!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP