Been awhile now hasn't it?

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's been kinda crazy lately. We went to Winnipeg last friday to attend my husband's uncle's funeral, He was a very respected man and many people came to pay their respects to his family.
Friday evening we went to my son's house. Stayed with them til sunday morning. Nevada rode her bike while her mom pushed the baby in the stroller and we headed down to visit great grandma. Hubby and my son showed up abit later. It was a very nice day for a walk.My son turned 27 so it was nice to spend sometime with him and be there to say Happy Birthday Son!!
Monday I thought ok I'm going to do alittle house project, cleaning out hubby's file cabnet ...yeah right...not good!! This was a big project! I got one of the two drawers done. While I was doing that I had afew other brainwaves .....not good! So the next thing I was taking the puter apart , moving the desk from one room upstairs to the guestroom/ now office and putting things in order. I thought yes its a guestroom but how often do we use that room? So I multi task with it now by having the puter in there also. I have a laptop so I use that in other area's of the house and basement.I'd say I'm happy with how the room looks now. It will be more in use now. So yup you guessed it , I had more projects around the house after moving stuff in and out of a room ...etc.
In the evening I took it very easy, I was feeling abit of pain in the chest and thought oh girl don't overdue it. I went to sleep and slept like a rock, woke up at 9am! wow.
Today I went to Brandon and visited and hung out with relatives. It was a fun day of just checking out stores. I had a nice drive thru Riding Mountian National Park, saw some wild life and it was a nice. I haven't been thru the park by myself at all thru the winter.
On the ride home though, I was feeling very tired. I was fighting not to just pull over and go to sleep. I was happy when I was back home. I rested but didn't go to sleep cause I want to sleep well tonight.
Well it's almost time to sleep and I'm ready. Tomorrow I'll find another project to concur ........til then ........good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP