My hubby is the greatest!!

>> Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You know I'm a lucky woman. I found out yesterday that my hubby would drop everything and move away from Dauphin, if it would make me happy. I'm not saying I'm not happy, I am but it's hard living away from the Grand kids and family members. Do I plan on moving ...........NO.

I have a great job here, Myra and Bruce are very good to me. I know she would miss me alot and then what kinda job would I do if I moved away. I also love our home. It's not a mansion but it's home. Nice and cosy.

The city is quiet, Not like Winnipeg or Steinbach so it's more relaxing. My problem is finding things to do in our city. I'm sure I'll figure out something but its summer soon and being outside even if its just going for a walk is going to be great.

I just thought it was really sweet of him, to be willing to move, but looking around this house that would just about kill us with all the stuff we have in here!!!!!!
I don't like moving, its so much work , and I know both our backs couldn't handle it! lol

So the moral of this story is .........We are staying put!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP