I think the snow is finally going to melt!

>> Thursday, April 3, 2008

Well its about time, I'm so tired of winter. I'm looking forward to going for my 2 hour walks with Leah, and she loves them. Today my day was spent with my client, I really get along with her, and our day went fast and was fun. Did the grocery shopping, we sit and talk about our kids which are very much in the same age bracket.She see's the pain I feel sometimes,but I try not to show it. She tells me that some days things will fall into place,what I didn't tell her is that I very much doubt it.

The weather was very nice today!! This snow is finally melting. I found out yesterday that Winnipeg has hardly any snow. Bill had to bring a truck to auction so I went along and when we got to the city, Bill said why not call your parents to meet for lunch. So I did and we met then and had a very nice visit and lunch. It was nice to see both of them feeling better It's been along time. Leah was dropped off at a pet store in the city for grooming and I'd say she wasn't impressed in the least!

Leah has these issue's that when she thinks we wronged her, she totally ignores us! You can call her name, try to be nice to her and she will totally snob you off. This lasts about a hour or so. Then she slowly comes around and yup you got it we are then her best friends again.

So it was a very productive day, something different than the norm. But thinking back to my week's start , I worked the weekend with my client. That was ok due to the fact it was like winter and storming so what else would there be to do. Then on Monday I had to do somethings with hubby dearest. We did the MTS store thing again, and of course the walk Thur walmart. Nothing hair raising exciting but it was something to do. Tuesday was a totally lazy day. I stayed in my pj's all day, showered and went to bed. I didn't step foot outside on Tuesday. Winnipeg yesterday and then work today and wow tomorrow is Friday....whooohooo I have this weekend off!

Tonight is our favorite show night, we enjoy that hour. We get all comfy on the couch and get out our favorite blankets and well that's just a very relaxing part of our evening and then I'll go tackle the supper dishes.

Well that's enough for today, Hope you all have a great day. I"m going to try to relax now and get rid of this terrible headache that I woke up with. I think I slept funny and that's why I have it ......who know's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP