April 1st.

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ok it's April,now let the snow can melt!! We got hit with alot last weekend so it's going to get pretty messy outside. Not good when owning a dog!! She see's a puddle and thinks wow playtime!! LOL

Today was a very lazy day for me, so lazy that I stayed in my Pj's all day!! I'm still in them. The evening I have to myself so I'm going to plan for a nice bubble bath to a cd of piano music that i burnt. I find it relaxes me, and that's what the doctors want me to do, relax!

I haven't had as much pressure on my chest, the past few days. I did wake up the other night with some but I laid there thinking of good things and fell back asleep so that was a good thing.I guess the meds I take before bed are doing their job also. I do find I feel tired alot faster than I normally do......so I hope that changes. Thinking back I don't recall alot of days that I would spend a whole day in pj's or not even leave the house but I do tend to do that more often lately.

Tomorrow I'm going with Hubby on a road trip,we will be gone for the whole day, well into the evening.It will be a nice change,and to see where there is less snow than here. Leah will be with us , she loves car rides as long as she can sit on MY lap.

Well I guess that's really all I have to blog about today, like a said lazy day so I didn't do anything really productive except make supper,we just finished enjoying it, and that's a good thing.

Watching hubby act like a kid again, He's playing guitar hero again......oh man when do boys grow up??? Or don't they?? One thing he's not good at is playing a song and answering a question I'm finding out!! lol , oh well as long as he's having fun.

Ok till, later in the week, take care. please scroll down this page there are a few pictures of my grandbabies and their daddy in the pool when they came out to visit me, we had 3 hours of fun swimming it was great!!! So enjoy the pic's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP