Well I've been told to blog!!

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

Here we go I guess. It's Monday, the last day of March, We had a major amount of snowfall over the weekend. I guess it was a good thing I worked the whole weekend because really there wasn't anything else to do!

I'm slacking today.Feels kinda good actually. Hubby has bowling tonight,I haven't bowled now for 5 or so weeks. I developed something like tennis elbow, doesn't go well with a ten pin bowling ball, extreme pain let me say, so the receptionist where hubby works took over for me, she's enjoying it,I guess if the arm won't get better I can say goodbye to my bowling days. Kinda sucks, there isn't much else to do here in Dauphin for fun.

My niece phoned me today will some good news! I am happy for her and the family. Nice to see when things just seem to fall into place. My parents are doing ok, still waiting on test results about my mom but I've been told not to stress out about the unknown ...........yeah like that's easy to do ...NOT!

My parents found a really nice apartment which is located on a ground floor , no stairs just what they needed. This place is huge!!! 1600 sq feet!! The size of my whole house! I'm so happy, when my mom called me to tell me I could hear the excitement in her voice! It will be nice for them, but strange that they don't live in the big house anymore. Jody and Trevor bought it, so I'm glad its still in our family.

I'm reading a book about DE-cluttering your home......oh wow there are some parts in there that are funny. I'm looking around and wondering where does one start, I"m not saying my house is cluttered, just saying why keep crap you know you won't use or need? Makes one wonder why we do that huh????

I think today I"ll make the master bedroom my project! I have stuff in there that has never been worn! Don't worry hubby dearest, I know to keep your collector T-shirts, as I know he just breathed a sigh of relief reading that!But really take a look around your place, does one really need all the extra crap? Makes the house look kinda messy, Also I'm trying to put things in their rightful place around here, That has been a chore!

We got this new wall unit downstairs now, it's awesome!! I kinda made it house some of our things we cherish, Hubby's Kiss stuff, and some oil lamps, candles and glassware that I like , It looks like a happy balance of both of us so it's served the purpose I think.It takes up one whole wall and really looks nice.


Today I have to bring my puppy Leah to the Personal care home. My clients mom is having a hard time, just wishes her days were over and so I thought I'd make her day by bringing Leah over to see her, she loves Leah! It amazes me how a puppy or cat can really make their day, all personal care homes should have a house pet I think.

I went to the pool today, My next mission is to get my client swimming, She hasn't gone swimming since her aneurysm and that's like 11 years ago or so. She did admit to me that she's nervous but excited, and of course she has faith in me that I won't drown her. It will be something different for me also, since I've never taken a person with special needs swimming before.I'm looking forward to this though, call me crazy!!

Well I guess that's enough for now, I'm going to go tackle that project now, This could get interesting, My biggest problem is where to put my books! I don't have room in my bedroom, you see the room is kinda small, it has a king size bed in it, I was told if your room is not cluttered you sleep better .........hmmmmm There isn't really much I can remove outta the room. LOL

Ok enough rambling , time to kick in. Have a great day!!

1 comments:

Unknown March 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

i am looking forward to borrowing your book! LOL!
Take care

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP