Been a busy weekend.... Time for this ole bird to start relaxing.

>> Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well it was a good weekend, family was out, Got to spend some quality time with my grand children. We all went swimming and wow the girls had alot of fun on the waterslide and playing in the pool. The weekend was great, kept me busy and I was enjoying myself alot. Monday morning came to fast, they packed up their van and off they went back to their home, I'm glad I was called into work it made for the blues of them leaving not so bad to go thru cause I was kept busy.

Monday night I was so tired, I couldn't stay awake so off to bed I went. I fell asleep almost right away I think, but boy I woke up at 1 am, thinking am I having a heart attack! I was in so much pain, felt like a elephant was sitting on my chest and it felt like my heart was beating against the bed! So I got up, went into the basement and sat there til almost 4 am.......pain didn't go away.

I thought I need to get rid of some stress so I thought I'd go for a walk, and off I went, but things didn't get any better so I walked myself right into the medical clinic, I walked up to the doc's desk and the girl who know's me took one look at me and said what's going on girl.......all i could say was ...chest pain.

She walked me across the street to the hospital, next thing I was laying on a bed , oxygen attached to me, they had cables running all over me and I thought so this is how cars must feel before they jump them with cables!!!! My blood pressure wasn't the greatest 181 over 90 I think it was screaming out! Yup wasn't fun let me tell ya.

I laid there for afew hours ....they took blood and well that wasn't fun cause I'm abit afraid of needles but heck I couldn't go anywhere I was hooked up! So I had to let them do that.

After afew hours of this, a nurse came in and we started chatting, she was really nice. She told me that my EKG was good , which started to make me relax, she explained that stress can play a big part in making one very ill. So I"m finding out!

All in all they took very good care of me, they will send all my test results to my doctor, Got some meds I can now pop before bedtime.....I'm good to go!! I called my hubby to come pick me up......truth being people he wasn't very happy about me going thru all this and not knowing about it but I wasn't planning on it , I was going to walk in remember!

He dropped me off at home, I was so beat I went to lay down , slept for 3 hours. Now its almost bedtime again, I"m praying for NO repeat of last night! Well that's enough excitment for today.

Tomorrow will come, my day will be better. Night all.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 30, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Hey you...Hope you had a good weekend this weekend. I'm waiting for a new post from you lol, love you

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP