Busy day today!

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

Well today was a day of cleaning windows , washing curtins, cleaning area's in the house that kinda get left on the back burner. I have the window's open and the nice cool fresh air blowing thru out the house.

This afternoon I"ll meet my friend Chris for tea , he's working right now so his shift will end this afternoon. I'm hoping the paychecks will be in today or I will be broke for the weekend which would suck bigtime!

Working on saturday and sunday. The car show is on in town so I think we will be running around checking that out, some cars have headed into town already and look pretty cool!!

Well back to the cleaning now , I'm on a roll so its not good to sit around or the feeling will go ...............POOF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP