Dolls , Oh I love Dolls

>> Friday, August 29, 2008

I just have to tell you about my dolls , the one that swings above my kitchen sink by the window is Margie, I named her after a woman I cared deeply about, and who is now looking down at me from heaven smiling.

Then there's the doll in my diningroom , she sits on the shelf my mom and dad gave me for christmas , I haven't named her yet .... I just got her afew weeks ago.

In my livingroom I have two that sit on my antique china shelf ,I don't have names for them either ...gotta work on that now don't I?

I have my wooden doll named Susie, she has long hair and the cat's used to try playing with her hair when I wasn't looking.

Then there's my pouters in the hall way, they seem to always be in trouble ,and of course there's Venesa .....she's always sitting pretty in the spare room, so yup I have afew dolls .......and Yes I'll get more !!!!

So from me and my dolls .........Have a great day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP