Lost the Hall Last Night.

>> Monday, September 1, 2008

Well Lighning struck last night!! It hit the hall on main street,this was the hall Bill and I got married in just over a year ago. The hall was a nice small hall that was used very often. It just seemed to be the right size for alot of people that didn't need the use of the bigger halls in town.

Now its a pile of rubble, the kitchen part is still standing but the rest was pushed down for saftey reasons, due to soft spots in the roof I was told today. So now one must just enjoy the memories of the little hall , I know I do.

Looks wierd now that it will be gone, I sure do hope they rebuild on the site though, yeah it won't be the same hall, but I'm sure it will be well used again.

Rained all day , I slept thru most of it. Tomorrow a friend of mine is coming into Dauphin so we will spend the afternoon together and in the evening I'm going to have a Birthday Coffee with another friend so ,yup I'll be kinda busy .

Well on that note there isn't really much else to say ...so night all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP