Why do things keep going in a circle??

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A few weeks ago my dad landed up falling and then was admitted in the hospital the next day. He stayed in for a few days and then came home. Well yesterday he went back into the hospital. I'm not running back home cause I just can't run all the time, and its hard not to go home. Part of me wants to go home but then I do have commitments here where I live, so the family is keeping me posted on his well being and I'll go if I get the call that he's not doing good.

He struggles to breath and hasn't been eating. I hope he can get the comfort he so needs in the hospital and rests. I also hope mom gets her rest time in also.

This goes on and on .... why do people have to suffer so? Especially when they can't be made to be healthier? Why does one have to fight to breath?? Why does one have to take tons of meds to make what a better quality of life?? Is it??? I feel for those who suffer like my dad has been suffering, I don't blame them at all for having the moments of wanting to just give up, wouldn't you??

It's so frustrating, and I just wish he would be pain free!!! I guess I'm finished venting now ...does make it easier to just get it outta one's system. I guess life around here still must go on , so on that note ....I better get movin here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP