Wonders Why?

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Kinda in a blue mood today, Spent a few days at home,It was sad. My mom wasn't feeling well at all. I spent 3 nights there, watching and hearing her struggle with not sleeping all night. She gets about two hours of sleep and then its a long lonely night!

One night we talked from 2 am til about 4 am, not sure if she drifted off but if she did it was only for about a half hour. She wakes up totally tired!! I do think she also had the flu on top of all this trouble of not being able to sleep, I just pray that she could have a good nights sleep!

I spent a lot of time with my son and his family. We had a couple of nice suppers together and spent the evenings together. While Jolene was working I had a really nice visit with my son Kevin. Their kids are awesome! I did feel very sad that Nevada my 4 year old, flipped out big time when it was time for her Grandma to leave, she was a very unhappy little girl. It hurt to leave her like that.

I walked around the town , cause I didn't have a truck with me , I caught a ride from Dauphin into town and a ride back home. Don't know how many miles I put on ...foot putt!

Caught a ride back home with a friend, and her van full. It was fun. Weather wasn't the greatest but it could have been worse, so we all made it home safely.

Glad to be home, I fell asleep at 9:30 pm that night, Here I sit in bed it's only 8:30 pm and I"m hoping I can stay awake for at least another hour but I"m getting very comfortable under the covers so I think I"ll loose the battle and it will be another early night for me.

Talked to my step son Anthony tonight on the phone, It was nice hearing him laugh and having a good evening , I heard his mom teasing him in the backround, I was glad to have chatted with him, he's a great kid!

Well that's about all that's gone on in my world the past few days. So I'll sign off now and post more when I have something to post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP