Wow November already!

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's unreal that its Novemeber already! Soon winter will be upon us, which I could really do without! I'm not a winter kinda person. I love hot sunny weather!People are talking to me about Christmas already!! I'm so far from thinking about that its not even funny.

My son and his family will becoming up to have Christmas with hubby and I on December 20th weekend. They always love coming up for a visit. I do miss the Grand babies alot. I have no idea what I'll get them for Christmas yet. If they weren't coming up, I wouldn't bother putting up the tree this year, I do it just for them,the kids love it.

Yesterday I went with the church ladies to help serve cake and Ice cream to the elderly who were celebrating birthdays at the personal care home. We sang a few songs to them, having them sing along which a few loved doing. Then gave them cake and ice cream which they all enjoyed. I took a few minutes to talk to one lady who turned 100!! She was a very happy lady. Another couple I chatted with, it was the man's wife's 86 birthday, he gave her a big birthday kiss! They had been married for 68 years, He was telling me that he met her in august and they got married , he wanted to wait til her birthday in Feb of that year to marry her but she wouldn't wait til then. I asked well was that a problem for you sir? He said well no, but he thought it was to soon, since they had only met 3 weeks earlier! But she knew she wanted him so they married 3 weeks after meeting each other! WOW huh??

So all in all that was a exciting way to spend the afternoon.

Today I'm not sure what I all have to do, I know I have to take Myra to a meeting with the brain injury association we have this meeting the first wendsenday of each month.This meeting takes place in the evenings. Then tomorrow is my working day with her.

I could look around here and find more project's to do, I've almost finished the big closet one, I just now have to find homes for some of the stuff that used to be in it, before clothing went into it. hmmmmmm that should take some thought now.

Well time for me to sign off, get my day started. Besides going through the job adds I don't have much else to do, I"m looking for another part time job. Need something to tie up more of my alone time. It would also help to get Christmas gifts, and make sure I always have the right amount of cash in my bank account for my payments. So if I see something I like , I'm going to go for it!!!!

chow all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP