Busy Busy Busy!

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

That's how I describe my life! Things have taken a unreal twist this past week. Last Sunday we learned that a co-worker had been in a car accident. She has not called us so we don't know if all the hear say is true or not. So during this time I have been working my hours with my client and now also been working hers. This has been one very busy week.

I also have another job that requires me to go out at night. I find this job challenging but I can't call it boring. lol I have to be on call and be ready to leave when the phone rings, which means no sleep some nights. I hope that I can get used to this change in my life, but it does take a lot to know that you work all day, then come home and work there, and then you go to bed knowing you could be called to get up and go to work!

Sometimes I get so tired I just feel like giving up on it all! Seems like I have to mark fun events on a calender because they seem so far and in between. Thinking when was the last time I had fun??? This is not counting my trips home to see my family. To tell you the truth .......I can't remember!

I go to sleep early, I"m as bad as some 90 year old! I usually go to bed around 8:30 or 9 pm so that's approaching soon. By that time my eyes burn, and I"m done! So much for a social evening life oh well.

Hubby was a dear and bought supper tonight, that was nice I didn't have to go figure out what to make for supper. Tomorrow though is another day, and well I guess I will go to the freezer and make a choice.

Went to the personal care home tonight, my 97 year old friend Mary is a amazing woman and I usually go visit her every other day but with the way things have been going I hadn't been to see her since Monday..and it's Friday!!! So she was very happy to see me . I wanted to go see her with it being mother's day weekend and her children all live far away. But she said something to me today that really touched me , She got tears in her eyes and told me as she held my hands that she felt something unexplainable and then she patted her heart for me. I said it was a very deep friendship bond, she said it was more than that to her. Here I thought I was visiting her to help her..........and yes she really went out of her way to help me. Learned something very important today.

Well I must go sleep now, I'm so tired.......hope this feeling passes soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP