Sitting here thinking.......

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House looks like a bomb hit it! I have my old fridge and stove in the kitchen and the new set has arrived! Looking forward to have my kitchen back in awesome looking order before I go to sleep tonight.

Sitting in the living room , looking around. I see the pictures of people I love, some are gone to Heaven already like my Dad, Grandma Schellenberg, Dad Briggs, Hubby's Grandfather and of course there are the pictures of the one's I love , Nevada & Jaida , Step son Anthony, my daughter Wendi, my son Kevin...who are alive and living life to the fullest, but as I sit here, each picture tells a story.My life would be so empty without them, I'm thankful I have them in my life!!!

I"m also blessed with good friends from all walks of life. I treasure each one of them and Love hanging out with them, to bad some life to far away !!!!

Still sitting here looking around and yup the house looks like a bomb hit it!
I guess what I"m saying is be grateful for the small things in life....I heard that from a good friend today. Try not to sweat the big stuff, doesn't help it won't take it away so just let each day go by and enjoy it.

Oh and I"m so going to love the new fridge and stove!!!!! whooohooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP