Snow !!! May 15 th ...looked like January 1st

>> Saturday, May 16, 2009



I sure wasn't happy! I heard a loud bang around 4:30 AM. At 5:25am I looked outside, and seen that the Gazebo had collapsed! The SNOW was unreal, it looked like January!I wanted to wake up hubby but thought, better not... at least one of us is sleeping.

Just before his alarm clock rang I came into the bedroom with my laptop,I said hun you might want to look at this laying down. I showed him the pic's of our backyard Paradise, he was like no way........and I said yup.

Haven't started the clean up of the frame work yet, had to wait til the snow melted away which it did today, funny we have just returned home from a barbecue, we had a lovely time sitting under my friends gazebo!

Oh well at least we are healthy and well, and yes the gazebo will be replaced in time or a wooden structure will be built , I haven't made up my mind yet. Sad though cause I really did love the back yard that we had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP