Amazing Supper

>> Monday, May 18, 2009


Long weekend Monday, many had the day off. I didn't.It was ok though, my day was good and it went by very fast. The best part of it was that my dear hubby made supper, and wow what a awesome meal he made!!!!

He got out the slow cooker,put in a nice roast, added onion soup mix, potatoes, mushrooms,celery,a onion, carrots, and let it simmer in that pot all day!It was amazing!! I really enjoyed the fact of coming home after my busy day and finding that awesome smell as I entered the kitchen...wow!

He even totally cleaned the kitchen!! I mean the dishes his son Anthony didn't do. He emptied the dishwasher, loaded the dirty stuff....I"m telling you that's one way to really turn on a wife!!! LOL

Sat around after stuffing ourselves, watched some tv. Went for a ride around town. The wind is still cold. Not many ppl walking outside tonight.This morning it was actually snowing ... this has got to stop!

Well , its almost time for bed. I didn't sleep well last night. Ever get them nights when you wake up and look at the clock every hour??? It's crazy!! So I"m beat and hoping for a nice long sleep, I'm on call tonight, I guess if the phone rings...then sleep is over.

Night all I hope you've had a good day....Hugs Babe, thanks for dinner !

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 19, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Sounds to me like you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP