House Got a Facelift thanks to Hailstorm

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009




Well time has passed and finally my house has got its face lift! There are still a few things left to do like vent covers's and new front light but I"m happy with what was done.

We have been so super busy, Anthony with his girlfriend and work, Us with working and going on Holidays to B.C. and also our mini trips to see the children.

We all went to the zoo last weekend and it was a blast even though it was very warm out, guess we shouldn't complain cause winter will be here before we want it to.

Getting excited about school, I know the course will help me further my job future, weather it be here in Dauphin , or somewhere else , only time will tell. Just pray that the money will come in to cover all the costs, and that my brain will still remember how to write a essay!!!!!!

Well I"ll post a few pictures now ...enjoy!

Oh My daughter had a baby ...he's the cuties little guy..sorry can't post his picture ..I"m not allowed to, but wanted the world to know that Baby Noah is here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP