When one has time.......

>> Friday, September 11, 2009





Funny how when one works all the time how things get left behind, like housework, or other stuff. Well I"ve had a few weeks to get things in order before my life becomes very crazy again. So I went nuts on the house this week ....hahahaha

It is looking nice , cleaned closets , stuff that hasn't been touched in years!!!! Dusted EVERYTHING and it sure needed it, cleaned in area's no man would ever notice, but a woman would ...haha

Feels great to just sit here knowing that its clean, Going to tackle the bathroom today, that will be fun.

Nice to see that the house if finally looking like it should be,when I was working just part time I could keep it in order, So I took the time I had now to bring it back, College starts next week!!!!! I'll become very busy again, I got courses through work I have to attend from Sept 15-17th!!! Just before College classes start!

I'm looking forward to school, getting the education that I need to get higher up in the workforce that I've chosen to get into...and hopefully moving somewhere else some day:)

Here's a few pictures of the re-arranged living room :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP