Nevada's Awesome Birrthday Party!

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009






Sunday was a great day, Nevada turned 5 that day!!! Her Mom & Daddy went through a lot of work to make her day special. It started with going to Sunday school, then McDonald's for lunch, and Horse riding at her Uncle Jim & Auntie Sue's house. Then came her birthday party where she had some school friends,he play friends and their parents, and most of her Grandparents were there.

She had veggies and dip for all her guests, and of course Birthday Cake that her Grandma Briggs supplied. There was also Hot dogs , which we didn't even bother to make cause nobody was hungry after the spread we had on the tables.

She got lots of presents, and she loved everyone of them.

After everyone left I had the joy of helping Nevada spruce up her room with some decals for her wall I had bought her, also a new lamp for in her bedroom , she just loved it!!! Every little girl should feel like her room is special!

I played with the kids, then gave them hugs and kisses goodnight, Then it was time to go back to where I have been staying and get some sleep.

The next day I spent sometime in the morning with my mom. Packed up my stuff. Went by the cemetery and stopped by to pay a few minutes of respect to my daddy who passed away a year to the day.Then I headed back home to Dauphin.

I stopped in on the way home to see a friend from church, her family and the newborn of hers ...he's such a cutie. Finally in the afternoon I made it back to Dauphin.

Hubby called me asked me to stop by his office , so I did to be totally shocked to see him come up to me with flowers, they are very nice and I have them sitting on the kitchen table...thanks sweetie!

Well , I got to get back into normal stuff around here, So that's all for now. I will post some pics though.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 29, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

What, no picture of the flowers or comments about your amazing accommodations LOL.
Glad you got home safe!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP