Been quite a week so far.

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This has been one emotional week so far. I have a dear friend who's 98 and she just found out that her daughter has got terminal lung cancer, this is really working on her mind, and of course with her age confusion has set in. This morning she got up and told all her care giving staff that her daughter had died, they called me in. Her daughter hasn't died. She will be calling her mom this afternoon in which I will be in her room when she gets the call. This is to make sure she understands what's going on. My dear 98 year old friend still has her mind, which many at that age don't, but some facts get mixed up a bit.
This is hard to see her cry for her daughter, they live in different provinces. I don't mind being there for her, as she needs people close to her now.

Today the sun is shining, looks nice out. I think I"ll try to get in some me time and go for a nice walk later.See if I could loose this 4 day headache! I go to sleep with it and I have it when I wake up. I"m tired of it!!!! lol

Well that's all I have to say , hopefully things will get better they can't get much worse!

Have a super day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP