Poem I came across.

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

You are who you are for a reason.
You're part of an intricate plan.
You're a precious and perfect unique design,
Called God's special woman or man.

You look like you for a reason.
Our God made no mistake.
He knit you together within the womb;
You're just what he wanted to make.

The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you may feel,
There were custom-designed with God's plan in mind,
And they bear the Master's seal.

No, that trauma you faced was not easy,
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into his likeness you'd grow.

You are who you are for a reason.
You've been formed by the Master's rod.
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a GOD!


I just thought what a uplifting poem... so many times we look at life and say "Why Lord?" I know now that it's God who's running the direction of my life, not me. He has his purpose for what he wants me to do, I just have to follow him.

Have a great day! I know I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP