Another Grandchild to love.

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009







On November 19th I went home to meet my newest grand baby, Her name is Kimberly Jolene. She weighed in at 7 pounds 11 oz and 20 inches long. She is so cute!!! Her sister Nevada was born with a lot more hair than Kimberly has but she has a head full of hair also. Brother Brayden is very proud to have another sister. So I'll post some pictures of these awesome grand kids of mine!!

I was going to post a picture of mommy with baby but those hospital gowns do nothing for the looks department so I spared her the shame ...lol

Tonight I'm heading over to the Personal Care Home Christmas dinner, I'm Mary's guest. Mary is a dear friend of mine. She's fun to be around and at 98 years of age still has a awesome sense of humor!!! We will have fun tonight with each other, Her children live outside the province and are unable to attend this event.

Not much else has been happening lately, Been doing a lot of walking and am noticing that its paying off :)

Will post more news at a later date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP