Christmas ..so soon!

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

I"m sitting here thinking where has the year gone! Crazy how the time goes so fast. I've been busy this past week with work. That's been a good thing for me. I"ve needed it!

I'm working with a awesome woman , and its making my job very enjoyable. I"m learning that life is not as bad as you always want to think it is. I"m learning that we should be grateful , especially if we are gifted with good health! I guess sometimes we just need to sit down and say GOD has really BLESSED ME.

I've done my Christmas shopping, I didn't go nuts this year on the grand kids like I usually do, but money was tight so I did what I could and I'm happy its done. My stepson I gave early, I paid for his Driver's ed classes. So after buying for my grown kids , grand babies and there is 5 of them!! Plus Anthony... I"M DONE!

The weather has been cold ,Sad to say I think I"m getting used to it!! But this week I've been in and out so much , its not as bad as it was in the beginning of the week. Hoping for a heat wave soon though ....lol

Christmas will be kinda quiet this year, Not doing nothing Christmas day, hopefully I will be able to sleep in, I"m on call over the holidays so we will see. On boxing day I"ll make the turkey dinner , we are having friends over , so at least it will be worth making and visiting , and its not like cook for hours , people wolf it down and run to basement and then you get a hour to clean up. So it will be nice having some friends over.

Going home to mom's after the holidays. It's just easier that way. I'm glad my family doesn't mind doing our family gathering later cause when everyone wants the same days it just doesn't work out.

Looking forward to having Christmas with my son and his family. I miss them , and look forward to the time spent playing with the kids.

Enough for now ... hugs and stay warm !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP