Finding Home

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been quite something these past few months. We put up our home on the market and it sold.Then one kinda panic's cause you have to find another place which we did , back in my  home city Steinbach. Then the job of packing up and cleaning out one house began, and once the move happened , it was time for unpacking which I"m not done yet, but its coming along.

Each morning when I wake up its kinda like a dream, and I tell myself ....No you live here now. I did love my house that I sold , and I do love this one!!  So I guess in time, and when pictures are on the walls it will feel like home.

There are still boxes to unpack, things to hang, things to give another home to ,cause they don't suit where I've put them the first time..and I"m sure that will drive my hubby nuts cause He will think he had things figured out and then I've changed them. lol

Well that's enough ranting about the job I have to work on .... I hope your all having a good day, Its now time for me to whip up some supper, Hubby called and is on his way home.

1 comments:

Mommy Moment August 4, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Glad to have you back "home"

(hugs)
Jody

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP