Been a busy few months.

>> Friday, August 20, 2010

Well we are finally settling into the new house and enjoying it. Hubby loves living in the city, enjoys working his job. I have taken some time off to get things in order, not sure when I'll be returning to work.

We are enjoying the time with the kids and grandkids. I've had baking parties here at the house with the grandkids and we've had cookie dough in all sorts of places , including Leah the dog's hair! Wonder who did that!!!! All in all its been lots of fun.

The house is starting to feel and look like home, I still have some pictures that need hanging and I"m kinda holding off on that cause I"m not sure where I want them to go. We have some furniture we want to buy and then its all done and we can just love enjoying life!

Here are a few pic's of our place enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP