Is there anyone else that doesn't like......

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

Morning ppl, its 4:30 am and I'm on here to vent about Dresses! Yes your reading right ...Dresses!
 I don't like to wear a dress! I don't know how anyone else does!! lol .
I find them totally uncomfortable , I don't like people who stare when they see someone in a dress. Now do people wear dresses to get attention? I find that the FEW times I have been FORCED to wear a dress I get these comments ......WOW Your in a DRESS! You look GREAT........ugghhhhhhhh!!! I don't think I have EVER seen you in a DRESS!

The reason I"m venting is because tomorrow I have to wear a .....DRESS!  This is not just a normal dress this is a 300 dollar strapless, floor length gown! Something I'll wear ONCE. This dress is a bridesmaid dress, and I'm standing in a friends wedding party. The guys are so lucky that they get to wear tux's I"d rather wear a tux! Back to the dress.......I might as well be wearing black saran wrap! This thing is so snug in the waist, I"M sure I"ll stop breathing! Hey that could work in a good way............I may faint ..be taken out of the room, put in hospital.........get a glamor blue hospital gown ...LOOSE fitting of course ! Oh my this is sounding great!!

Oh and another thing about wearing a dress......this tummy tucker piece of equipment! what's with that!!! So lets just suck in the tummy more????? Oh my!! But one does this cause they want to try to make themselves look as skinny as possible ......if that's even possible!! But what if there are no snaps on bottom! Oh great ! Now there can't be any bathroom breaks cause how would one get to pull that thing up and down if its tight by the waist???? PROBLEMS....PROBLEMS!!!

So off to the store again... this time to find a tummy tucker with SNAPS ...wooohoooo SNAPS! OK that problem I guess is solved after 30 plus dollars! I guess we are now up to 330 for the dress! UGGHH!

I guess I"ll have to "suck it up princess" and put on the saran wrap , I mean Black Dress!

Thank you for allowing me to vent, I do feel better now :)

1 comments:

Mommy Moment August 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Thanks for the laugh! Hahaha!
Good thing you only have to wear it once...right?!!

(hugs)
Jody

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP