A amazing Lady!

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

It's funny how God puts your way some amazing people. I'd like to introduce you to a dear lady named Rita. I happened to meet her at a wedding . As we were decorating the hall , I chatted alongside her as we worked. I found her to be quite interesting but honestly I do not know much about her ,except what she told me that day. As we were working away she commented on the Motorbike outside, I said that Goldwing? Her eyes lit up and she said yes ..that is such a beautiful bike she said.

She went on to tell me that she's always wanted a ride on one. I said really....well how about before today is over you get a ride on that thing.She looked at me , eyes wide and said seriously?I said sure as I yelled across the hall to my husband and said "Hey Hun, Rita wants a ride on the bike ...will you give her one?" and he yelled back sure!

So after the work was all done in the hall, we headed over to the church to go through a practice run, and then to dinner. After dinner I said Hun you ready to give Rita her ride? He said yup..come on Biker Granny.

Here are some pictures I'd like to share with you. Rita is 77 years old ( but I"d say young in spirit) She has had her share of health issue's that she's battling , which I will not speak about here on the blog. But I do have to share these pictures. Which I will copy and bring over to her house and have some tea...she lives in Winnipeg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP