Another Awesome Day!

>> Friday, February 22, 2008

Well today was started with a good workout at the gym at 7:25 am! Then off for coffee , and well back home by 9 am. It's a very nice day out today so this afternoon I'll treat Leah , our peekapoo pup for a walk on the town, she loves sporting her red jacket and she can walk for miles. We will walk across town to the bowling alley , say our hello's and then swing by the car dealership and say our hello's there and then come home, I can tell you now already that once we are back , she's going to go crash on her favorite corner of the couch. LOL

This evening I'd like to go swimming , so that would be fun. I've lived here for over 2 years or so ( who counts?) and I think I have been to the pool once!! Its a nice place and I do like sitting in the hot tub and after a week of faithfully going to the gym , I deserve it!!!

The sun is shining, I hope spring is soon here, Winter had lasted long enough for me. Don't you notice people are nicer when the weather is ??? Everyone had smiles today , wow what a change from the norm let me tell ya.

Weekend is here , I have it off!! So yes I think it will be spent differently than normal. Sunday is the last hockey game of the season before play offs , so tickets we have for that night out. I enjoy it actually , didn't think I would but it does make a difference going to a hockey game and watching it , than sitting and watching one in front of the tv. I just can't get into that!

I hope you all have a great weekend , chat more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP