Saturday and its a lovely day

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today is awesome , to be nice out this afternoon! Leah and I will be heading out for another walk, she loves it!! The hardest part of today is waiting til this afternoon when it should be around 0 degree's outside , right now its still about -13 its only 9 am.

Last night I went swimming ,friends were to show up but didn't but that was ok, I met another friend and we chatted away in the hot tub and I think I'll be making that my friday evening routine now. I really enjoyed it , something else to do than sit at house, its a cheap evening out, and well my body was screaming thank you while I was sitting in the hot tub!!!! Yup I just sold myself on that idea!! Wish I could find something else to do that was cheap for Saturday nights to go and do???

9:15 am and I"m bored!!! Does that even make any sense??

Well I guess I"ll get ready and take Leah out, see she doesn't care about the time.

chow all.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

I am glad you are having a good saturday.
I did some running around this morning, and cleaning in on the agenda for this afternoon.
Talk to you soon, love you!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP