Really planning of doing more studio stuff????

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well I"m really thinking about it, Was looking online and checking out prices of lighting and backdrops. Was thinking if I'd empty the basement spare bedroom I could set things up in there as a studio, do more than just the wedding. I guess its a start to something more don't you agree?

Went home for a overnight stay, Wished my dad a happy 75 th birthday , its tomorrow. Did some visiting amoung family and friends, and well got my fix with Nevada , she's my little angel and I love her so much!!!!

Well I got special company for afew days so I must go do stuff now . chat later. Just thought I'd let you know about my studio room in the basement idea.;)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

wow... haven't been here to leave a comment in a while.
I think the studio idea is great... you do it well so why not? Go for it girl... take a chance on something you like to do and are good at. That's my two cents worth.

Star

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP