Sister's kid called Emergancy !!

>> Friday, February 29, 2008

Yup the poor guy was in so much pain. He couldn't wait so 5 am he called for help. They came and got him and good thing he called, He's on sick man. It's called Myocardities and there was one more thing wrong , this all has to do with the heart and its muscle. He thought he was having a heart attack, I'm sure he was very scared So prayers go out for ya Leon, Get well soon.

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat, by evening I was sick as a dog in bed. My body hurt so much and it was a killer to swallow. So I went to sleep at 6 pm after taking some pills to try to ease my pain.

I woke up body not aching but throat still sore. Baked some cookies today, did some running around paying bills, and well , then you guessed it I came home and had to have a nap...energy was totally gone again.

This evening I plan to do NOTHING! Tomorrow I want to go swimming or at least sit in the hot tub , that might loosen this whatever I caught.

well I'm outta here again , chat soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP