March 1st already!

>> Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm so happy its March, hopefully the snow will melt fast and outside I will be!!! Winter has gone by fast I'd say, Usually I go just about stir crazy but this winter was ok. Didn't even go south this winter.

Today was a busy day, I have special company and we all went swimming. I know now that I'm not really feeling well cause I couldn't stay in the hot tub long like I usually do. This cold better leave me soon. It's wearing me down.

I have afew more days off before work, so I'll spend it taking it easy on myself. Rest is probably what I need. I tried to do some housework today and it just wore me out.This started with a sore throat, then body ache like crazy and ohhhh I just was bedridden. Now it's like a major head cold going on. I live on pain pills every 4 hours.

Guess that's all for now I"m beat and think I need to lie down again. chow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP