Wow Where does one begin?

>> Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm so tired.Where does one start. It all started with me picking up my grand daughter Nevada on Feb 27th. She was a angel, never cried , slept well, had a blast playing with me and Papa Bill. We took her swimming, I was suffering from a bug that was beating me up good so Papa Bill took her into the different pools and down the waterslide them "KIDS" had a blast. She baked cookies with me and we brought most of them to the car dealership for Papa Bill and all the gang to eat, Even the head owner Barry had a cookie and told Nevada that she made awesome cookies!

I finally returned Nevada to her rightful owners on March 4th.I must tell you all she was loving it here, when her parents would call to talk to her she would say I don't want to talk to them.....LOL I would say you have to or they will never let you come back to Grandma's house. I told my son , I didn't put her up to that one.

Wenesday I had breakfast with my mother. Then I headed the 4 hour drive back home. I had a evening job with Myra and then thursday a whole day shift with her so I had to get going. So home I headed for.

Thursday I got home from work, was beat,still fighing this bug and its not been nice to me , think I coughed up a lung today!! I was about to sit on couch and just veg when Trevor, my niece's hubby called to tell me that my mom was in emerg in hospital. I freaked out,started crying and yup you guessed it within a hour I was back on the road and by midnight I was sitting beside my mom in emergancy room.

We finally put her into a different room shortly after I arrived and after she was resting I left her to go crash at my parents house....it was now 2 am.

Now to tell you abit about my dad... He can drive ya nuts in a nice kinda way!!! lol He is also not the healthest man, spends alot of time on his couch.So his time routine is very different. He likes to make breakfast at 4 am sometimes!Drives me nuts. So yup you go it............I woke up very early to the smell of eggs frying.

Friday morning after I went to check on mom, I went to my son's home to tell them what was going on. I opened the door abit and Nevada saw me and said Grandma's here, then her mommy said which grandma and Nevada said from Dauphin, I heard my son telling her noooooooooooooooo your grandma from Dauphin isn't here silly, and then I walked in saying she know's who I am ! So we visited and then back to hospital I went.

In the afternoon they took mom by amblance to Victoria Hospital in Winnipeg.My niece Jody and I went ahead to be there for her when she arrived. They did a test that's called a VQ scan. Its a type of xray. Then we said ok see you back in our local hospital after her test. We stopped for some supper and then headed back.

Saturday I checked up on her, Did abit of shopping and let my mom's sisters and brothers visit they were called and were showing up which was nice it gave us a break.

Sunday I thought it was time for me to head back to Dauphin. I"m not feeling well and thought it was time to maybe take time for me .....called some rest!! I thought mom was on the way to feeling better, she looked better the only thing that bothers me is her blood pressure readings. they are extremely low. But all in all she looked great. So home I went.

Found out this morning that my mom is heading back to winnipeg by amblance to have a angiogram done. This is to test for Paricardites, which is the lining that is around the heart.To check if there's a infection........so we will wait and see. I wish now I had stayed to go with her on that test, but Like I said ... I'm not feeling well .

Well if you think that's all I have on my plate ..your wrong. I worry about my son who's attending his great grandma's funeral tomorrow. I worry about my duaghter all the time. I wish I could just take a deep breath that wouldn't hurt!

Ok so that was my week ..........lets hope this one isn't so stressful?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 10, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

It sure has been a week eh? I keep having to tell myself that with God I can get through this. So I am praying for a miracle and believing with faith that this next week will be better.
I hope you feel better soon too...being sick is NO fun!

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP