"Following Your Dreams"

>> Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This morning I was chatting away with a friend online who I'd say is one of the funniest people I have ever met, He's disabled but sure doesn't use that to bring himself down. He thinks funny stuff all the time, looking at the humor of life, and wow , he's just to much!! LOL

We starting talking about "following your dreams" and yes you can only amagine what his dreams were .........they were funny! But you know what , they were his dreams! That got me thinking , what dreams would I love to follow? So I sat down , shut my eyes , and thought ......ummmmmm follow your dreams.

One thing I thought about was to be able to be the best I could be. Just not focus on what others want or expect of me. I thought wow that would make life so much easier don't you agree? To be able to be "yourself " and for that to be OK.

I thought abit more on it and came up with Positive ........to be positive in what you believe in or do. Yeah there will be times that one would love to throw in the towel ,everyone has them days now. Its very easy to get yourself into a down rut......and its very hard to get yourself out!

Thinking the good in everything is very hard to do somedays, especially if things aren't going your way that day. But really , what does it help to dog or complain about it , it won't change it that's for sure. One of the things I'm doing now when feeling that way is , go do something you like , grab that book that is good , play with the dog, go do the dishes if it takes your mind off things..................or take time to PRAY.

I will be the first to say I'm far from perfect , but that doesn't mean I can't try. I will fail I'm sure , but that means pick yourself up , dust yourself off , and try again.

Following your dreams doesn't mean you have to have everything in life perfect , easy, etc what it means to me is that you believe in things , then you can follow thru on them.
One could sit here thinking wow wish I was in good shape, thinking isn't going to cut it now is it? So follow your dream , start with that , I did. Not always easy though, got a chip craving bigtime , let me tell ya!!!

So whatever your dreams are ...big or small...Don't give up on them, they can become real someday.

Have to go now ....I'm following a dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP